CCA Exam Registration Materials
- Please read the registration instructions below for the CCA Exams, CCA 4R NMS Exam or the California Manure Management Exam before registering.
- Please keep in mind--to become eligible for the CCA certification, you must take and pass BOTH the International and your local (state/province/region) board exams.
- You must be 18 years old in order to register for the CCA Exams.
- Individuals with disabilities, please notify the Certification Department at (866)359-9161 or email@example.com within three weeks of exam date.
- Please whitelist or note as a safe sender the email firstname.lastname@example.org on your email account as this is the email we use to send email notifications to you.
- CANCELLATION: You may cancel at any time up to the registration deadline. Note that you will only receive a refund for any amount over $75.00. The exam fee is non‐refundable after the registration deadline. This also applies to retest applications. Exam fees will not be transferred to another exam date. Please contact your certification representative with any questions.
CCA Exams--Register Now!
Ontario CCA Exam Registration--Register Now!
Prairie Provinces CCA Exam Registration--Register Now!
- CCA Exams Instructions
- CCA Exam Location/Price Sheet
- CCA 4R NMS Instructions
- CCA 4R NMS Location/Price Sheet
- California Manure Management Exam Instructions
- California Manure Management Exam Location/Price Sheet
If you have questions, please contact your certification representative.