CCA Exam Registration Materials
- Please read the registration instructions below for the CCA Exams, CCA 4R NMS Exam, CCA Sustainability Exam or the California Manure Management Exam before registering.
- Please keep in mind--to become eligible for the CCA certification, you must take and pass BOTH the International and your local (state/province/region) board exams.
- You must be 18 years old in order to register for the CCA Exams.
- Individuals with disabilities, please notify the Certification Department at (866)359-9161 or firstname.lastname@example.org within three weeks of exam date.
- Please whitelist or note as a safe sender the email email@example.com on your email account as this is the email we use to send email notifications to you.
- CANCELLATION: You may cancel at any time up to the registration deadline. Note that you will only receive a refund for any amount over $75.00. The exam fee is non‐refundable after the registration deadline. This also applies to retest applications. Exam fees will not be transferred to another exam date. Please contact your certification representative with any questions.
- CCA Exams Instructions
- CCA Exam Location/Price Sheet
- CCA 4R NMS Instructions
- CCA 4R NMS Location/Price Sheet
- To register for the Ontario 4R NMS exam, please contact Sarah Smith at 519-669-3350 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a registration form.
- California Manure Management Exam Instructions
- California Manure Management Exam Location/Price Sheet
If you have questions, please contact your certification representative.