Promote the CCA program to clients/farmers, employers, prospective CCAs, students, and the public. The materials within this section were developed to help you better communicate the benefits of CCA and to show your pride in the CCA program.
- Logos - As a CCA, you may use both the CCA-That's Sound Advice logos and the official CCA logo (available in black & white or color). To access and download the logos, you'll be required to login (using the email and password we have on file for you).
Access the CCA Logos
- Business Card Templates - Promote yourself and your accomplishments. Customize these business card templates to let all of your customers and colleagues know that you have demonstrated the commitment, education, experience and expertise that it takes to become a Certified Crop Adviser:
Access the CCA Business Card Templates
- Brochures - Reach your target audience with specifically designed brochure. If you would like them customized with your state/province/regional contact information, please contact the CCA office at 608-273-8081 (please allow two weeks for customization requests). The following brochures are available in pdf format (For hi-resolution print files, contact your representative):
Student | Prospective CCA | Employer | Farmer | CPAg
- Top Reasons to Use a CCA - Add your name and CCA number to this customizable PDF to give to prospective clients and customers.
Top Reasons to Use a CCA PDF
- Press Release Templates - Work with local-newspapers and agricultural publications by using these simple and completely customizable press releases. You can immediately download right to your computer and edit them according to your state, region, or province. They are designed to be published, targeted announcements.
CCA Approval | Exam Notice | Scholarship | Award or CCA Profile | Event
- CCA Radio Spots - 30 Seconds (MP3 Format) - The following radio spots were created as part of a previous campaign to outreach to farmers and are still valuable promotional tools.
- Mailing List Rental - Looking to reach out to CCAs and CPAgs with programs, education, and services? Consider a targeting mailing campaign with our mailing list rental program.